• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

BEER!

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
5 Year Member
It doesn't seem like that long ago that this thread lost it's mojo. Bought these to get me through the first few weeks of the sequestering. I like both, my wife likes the Arms Race better. Brewed by an Iowa City company; so, can confirm that at least something good can come out of there.
View attachment 40690
I've never heard of it, and 100% certain that they don't sell it out on the Left Coast. Of all the things you can do in Nevada, like gamble on sports, legal whore houses, etc. etc. one thing you can not do is ship alcohol through the mail. It's weird, can't figure that one out. I tried to send Bigfoot Barleywine-style Ale to a friend in Mississippi, but I was not allowed to mail it from either the post office or UPS. Stupid. I'd like to try the two you posted, but unless they distribute out west, I most likely never will. 1585541646474.png

anotherdumbprediction

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
I've never heard of it, and 100% certain that they don't sell it out on the Left Coast. Of all the things you can do in Nevada, like gamble on sports, legal whore houses, etc. etc. one thing you can not do is ship alcohol through the mail. It's weird, can't figure that one out. I tried to send Bigfoot Barleywine-style Ale to a friend in Mississippi, but I was not allowed to mail it from either the post office or UPS. Stupid. I'd like to try the two you posted, but unless they distribute out west, I most likely never will. View attachment 40704
Hey HHS, I scanned this thread and didn’t see this one pictured. I assume you have had one of these at some point, no? 7DA8051A-7779-4315-9090-6CC5A1C0887C.jpeg