• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Been avoiding this but finally spilling my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got no idea how it's all going to play out. But if Mauren finds another 7 rubes like the OP...well the university is going bankrupt.

Edit: I think there's still some obligation to try to dig further into what happened/is going on. The hotel room hijinks doesn't even register.

What I think will be a really important piece of evidence is what was documented related to Scoggins separation from the team, and how it was documented.
Yea and if Mauren has you as the opposing council the University and the State will be bankrupt.

I'm saying IF no investigation took place, as was stated in the lawsuit, the University put itself in a bad situation. I struggle to believe that an institution of Nebraska's size wouldn't, which is why I question the validity of other parts of the lawsuit, as presented. That isn't to say the University/coaches handled everything properly, even if they did open an investigation, but I would be stunned to believe they didn't do anything.
Most of her defense will be that they didn't do anything and the things they did do........such as the slut shamming is defenseless. I still can't believe posters believe that the administrations inaction towards the players committing the illegal entry is just fine.

Hey our players are breaking the law while on official business. No biggie. Its in Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
You should try being honest. Kettle calling the pot black. Its so obvious you questioned it. You asked where I was getting the information and not only me but another poster responded. Then you even questioned the credibility of the media source so I had to find it in the actual lawsuit. Good day. Can't deal with your misdirection BS trying to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back