• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Mess!! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogahusker

All Big 10
20 Year Member
If we go to Rose Bowl, who do we get????

What a mess, and it could get worse. I'm betting on USC over ND next week.

Now what???

Go take a shower cuz all the teams out there in contention make me feel dirty....so I can't root for any of them

Last edited:
If we go to Rose Bowl, who do we get????

What a mess, and it could get worse. I'm betting on USC over ND next week.

We may end up playing Oregon, unless they lose again! Oregon St would be great! My son-in-law went there, and it would be fun! :)

Now what???

Go take a shower cuz all the teams out there in contention make me feel dirty....so I can't root for any of them

Biggest thrill tonight: kittykats lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN, KITTIES, BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stickouttongue:

OK...so what happens when ND loses next week? Could we get another all SEC title game???

We may end up playing Oregon, unless they lose again! Oregon St would be great! My son-in-law went there, and it would be fun! :)

Not sure of the standings but Stanford still controls their own destiny according to the post game anchors. So if they win out, they play UCLA in the Pac 12 championship. I'd take either one of those in the Rose Bowl if we are fortunate enough to end up there.

People that are so scared of playing Oregon have to remember that Stanford now has the same record in the Pac-12 North with the tie-breaker. Right now NU has a better chance of playing Stanford and UCLA. Lots of football still to be played.

ESPN has to be giddy with another SEC title game looming.

I bet we get Oregon in the rose bowl.

Not sure of the standings but Stanford still controls their own destiny according to the post game anchors. So if they win out, they play UCLA in the Pac 12 championship. I'd take either one of those in the Rose Bowl if we are fortunate enough to end up there.
I don't get that. Trees and Ducks are both 7-1 w/Trees having the tie break over the Ducks.

Notre Dame is going to beat the Southern California Community College of Los Angeles. After losing to UCLA their season is OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back