• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP! NEBRASKA VS INDIANA - TD AMERITRADE - 1:00 CENTRAL - 5-25-14

Not sure they were mentally tougher. We never really pushed them enough to see how mentally tough they are. But I do think they are more talented than we are. We have overachieved all year, but Indiana has more baseball talent up and down the roster. Our mental toughness is probably one of our biggest strengths.

You are correct, csker :wave:

Such a line up, for sure. Indy is a complete team; they will be hard to beat. Also, their D prevented us to rally, several times. We are still a young team. Also, believe, nerves still played a large part of the game, yesterday.

Anyone read this article? Enjoyable:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/shatel...cle_08cc38a4-a0ff-54e3-9461-8a6e3c0eeb78.html

I like the open mind of Commissioner Delaney, plus a lot of others.

Last edited:

We still have a gang. Pops is our leader! Or so he thinks!

No you'll need another leader..I bleed green

I would love to see the Huskers get a team. No better sport on the planet than college hockey!

Hockey when you actually get into it, is amazing!!!

Nothing like watching it live! All the refs hated my guts! :rolfl:

One told me, if I don't stop giving him a bad time, he'd have me thrown out! I told him, I paid to
give you a bad time! He skated into the sunset!! :lol:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back