• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP! NEBRASKA VS INDIANA - TD AMERITRADE - 1:00 CENTRAL - 5-25-14

As I've said before, the baseball bunch is the happiest, friendliest, most pleasurable sports group to be a part of on HuskerMax.

any early prognostications on which regional and/or potential matchups?

We will know tomorow, says Lane and Greg. I'm sure, some of the guys on this forum will find something interesting

Greg said, we should be high #2, and should not have to be stuck somewhere, where there a high-ranked teams to battle. :)

Let's hope, he is right!

:rockon:

We will know tomorow, says Lane and Greg. I'm sure, some of the guys on this forum will find something interesting

Greg said, we should be high #2, and should not have to be stuck somewhere, where there a high-ranked teams to battle. :)

Let's hope, he is right!

:rockon:

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/baseball/bracketology

Hasn't updated in 6 days, but projected Nebraska in the Stillwater region, which doesn't look all that daunting.

I love hockey, but never played it. Until the SF Seals came to SF, I had no contact, or feelings, whatsoever, for hockey. I became an avid, insane fan :banana:

As much as I hate to say it, Indiana was mentally tougher than Nebraska. They forced the action and pushed Nebraska into silly errors.
Live to fight another day I guess. On to Friday.

I don't know why you "hate to say it." As my grandmother used to tell me, "The truth is, what the truth is." Can't win ball games with walks by the pitchers and errors by the defense. It is just the basic structure of the game.

As much as I hate to say it, Indiana was mentally tougher than Nebraska. They forced the action and pushed Nebraska into silly errors.
Live to fight another day I guess. On to Friday.

Not sure they were mentally tougher. We never really pushed them enough to see how mentally tough they are. But I do think they are more talented than we are. We have overachieved all year, but Indiana has more baseball talent up and down the roster. Our mental toughness is probably one of our biggest strengths.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back