• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

On the other hand he is an Omaha kid who is 45 miles from Lincoln and for the first time considered the favorite for him

Gotta like those odds with HS teammates in Lincoln etc etc
I like the odds but I only call one lock a year and I used my lock on Fidone. ;)

The first step

Will announce on NSD 3 Feb

Changed the thread title
I started this thread in April and, for a few seconds, looked like a genius by predicting him decommitting from Minny way back then.:Lol::Lol::Lol::Lol:

Seriously, though, if he doesn't come to Nebraska (I feel we have a real fighter's chance he does, but JMO) I hope he goes to a non-B1G team (which I am pretty sure would happen as he doesn't seem to have any in his top few). Fingers crossed!!

Step 1 you put your in a box. Oops wrong topic.
Step 1 he decommitts.

f087730f-9386-4e47-a19f-c7299c3ee264_691116772256462.gif

Makes me nervous that he decommitted after visiting Oregon. Maybe coincidence. Hope so. We could sure use him and some momentum for the Omaha pipeline.

For all intents and purposes he has been been decommitted for awhile. He just made it official

I think we are in real good shape here

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back