• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

That's interesting. We know Nebraska is in it. I know Watts is trying to help him get to Notre Dame before signing day since they have a familiar coach up there, and he still has a pinned Minnesota tweet on his twitter, and Rivals is saying Oregon is in the mix. So there's 4 that I have heard or know of.

I think he has no clue what he wants to do and Koby Bretz relationship with proximity to Lincoln wins out.

I stand corrected on the MN tweet as I did not realize the two minute video he posted in Christmas Eve was a commitment tweet too with the M at the end. The original MN commitment tweet was removed

However according to 247 its down to two teams and MN is not one of them

I have maintained all along in this thread and elsewhere he did not know what he wanted to do however, the new information made me take pause.

Guess we will know soon enough

Last edited:
I stand corrected on the MN tweet as I did not realize the two minute video he posted in Christmas Eve was a commitment tweet too with the M at the end. The original MN commitment tweet was removed

However according to 247 its down to two teams and MN is not one of them

I have maintained all along in this thread and elsewhere he did not know what he wanted to do however, the new information made me take pause.

Guess we will know soon enough
I think it's a tough year for kids. Can't official anywhere. Crazy times.

Hopefully we get Covid to help us here.

That's interesting. We know Nebraska is in it. I know Watts is trying to help him get to Notre Dame before signing day since they have a familiar coach up there, and he still has a pinned Minnesota tweet on his twitter, and Rivals is saying Oregon is in the mix. So there's 4 that I have heard or know of.

I think he has no clue what he wants to do and Koby Bretz relationship with proximity to Lincoln wins out.
Never cheered for Koby til now

I think it's a tough year for kids. Can't official anywhere. Crazy times.

Hopefully we get Covid to help us here.

Its tough

I went back and read the 7 Jan article on him in the OWH and I think it pretty much sums the whole COVID travel thing up for him

I really think he just wants to go to another campus and have something to compare to Nebraska which of course we know he has been to a few times

Article worth a read for anyone who has not done so

Not to derail, but can someone please send some donations to ND so they can stop selling sponsorships for their position coaches.

Capture.JPG

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back