• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Avante Dickerson.Decommits From MN;

Not trying to be an ambulance chaser here. However, with all of the craziness going on in Minnesota right now. Any chance we try to get back in on this kid.

When stuff like this happens I am always reminded of the LA times story in the early 90s. It was about how the violence around the USC campus (highlighted in 92 when a player caught a stray bullet on the practice field) was used by Washington coaches to get the best players out of LA. They basically told south central parents. "we can take your kids away from the danger to a safe campus."

With us getting a commit from GA at the same time riots are going on in ATL near the GaTech campus also got me thinking about this.

29e1953f-679a-4e7a-96ac-fb8041707e6e_214979479092574.gif

I gave an example of where it worked b4. So not really

So you think Avante Dickerson will rethink his commitment to Minnesota and decide to sign with Nebraska because a racist Minneapolis cop killed a black guy?

Makes as much sense as people thinking Nebraska should use their low COVID numbers as a recruiting tool against schools in other parts of the country.

So you think Avante Dickerson will rethink his commitment to Minnesota and decide to sign with Nebraska because a racist Minneapolis cop killed a black guy?

Makes as much sense as people thinking Nebraska should use their low COVID numbers as a recruiting tool against schools in other parts of the country.
Well i was talking about the riots more than the single inicident. ibwas more thinking about Mom changing her mind.

Well i was talking about the riots more than the single inicident. ibwas more thinking about Mom changing her mind.
Well Henry Gray did...

Well Henry Gray did that..

Not defending any statement, but it's hard to have kids away from home right now -- seems like so many threats out there that I would like to be able to protect them from which is much easier if I can see them.
That is in general what I am trying to say. Having them go away is scary enough. Having them go away to the center of current problems scarier.

That is in general what I am trying to say. Having them go away is scary enough. Having them go away to the center of current problems scarier.
I don't think people are making the same decisions this year as last for many reasons - good ones. I don't know if it has ever been more important to "walk a mile in the others's shoes".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back