• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Athlon - Will Nebraska Make a Bowl Game in Scott Frost's First Season?

Okay, it's the off-season so everything from here on out (for the most part) is just chatter and speculation.

So, here is an article from Athlon speculating on NU's chances of making a CFP bowl games. Lets chatter about it.

Sky is the limit !!!

AA_NUROCKET.gif
HSqZxS6.png

Last edited:

I’d say we should win the first three home games, then Illinois, Purdue, and Minny. Those are pretty much “have to have” wins to get to six. I can also see the Huskers beating Northwestern and Iowa. Of the other games, MichSt at home.Then Michigan or Wisky would be next possible W’s. I’m not seeing a W against OSU but who knows...if they play as badly against us and they did against Iowa last year, then I could see it.

I'm going with 7-5. Coming back for the Colorado game. That should put us at 2-0 GBR!

Always have said since the new coaches: eight wins. Probably two most expect to lose we’re going to surprise a couple teams!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back