• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Army All-America Game Tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

when you win every trophy you can short of the heisman, (and should have won that also) you will get to talk more than anyone else :Biggrin:

Total agree. He just has away about him, always says the right thing. So many athletes do not make good interviewers, Suh once again brakes that mold

did you see that throw back to the rb? ala 95 huskers fiesta bowl against florida for our 1st td! frazier to phillips

I say this mostly joking, but it was still a thought that cam across my mind--

Are there any decommits that have absolutely rocked? Having followed recruiting for so little time, I can only think of Freeman and Gabby. One already an NFL starter, the other likely on his way to being one.

So are there any other notables that have decommitted and gone on to do big things?

Don't know about BIG things but Dan Hoch and Reilly Reiff from our 2008 class of decommits started for Iowa.

I'm not sure why Colleges go after those pacific islanders for DT's.

The South Pacific cultures do not foster work ethic or punctuality. Have any south Pacific islanders made it big in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back