• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Army All-America Game Tread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kessler, wonder if he is from the whiskey family of kesslers, pass should have been caught! good ball and would have been a td

Peat is not commiting today....graphic by NBC was wrong.....thought so....still has an in-home with our coaches....down to Nebraska and ASU....

I say this mostly joking, but it was still a thought that cam across my mind--

Are there any decommits that have absolutely rocked? Having followed recruiting for so little time, I can only think of Freeman and Gabby. One already an NFL starter, the other likely on his way to being one.

So are there any other notables that have decommitted and gone on to do big things?

I say this mostly joking, but it was still a thought that cam across my mind--

Are there any decommits that have absolutely rocked? Having followed recruiting for so little time, I can only think of Freeman and Gabby. One already an NFL starter, the other likely on his way to being one.

So are there any other notables that have decommitted and gone on to do big things?

Haloti Ngata, DT for the Ravens. Decommited from us, then from BYU, ended up at Oregon. He's a beast!

hate to break in..Congresswoman is alive and in surgery. Grave condition. 5 of 19 shot in Az have died. Possible, repeat possible second shooter. Az newsconference at bottom of hour.

Hope for the best and prayers for her and her family....happens just about every minute all over this country....

He will do well at USC. And I hate QBs who can throw. They should all go to USC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back