• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arkansas state/NU tailgate

View attachment 12424sick of doing paper work, got tailgating on my mind, figured I will start the tailgate thread early.
Same as always, huskermax members and their family are more then welcomed. food and drinks will be on site. T.V. portapots also provided,
Please respond here if you plan on attending.
Location 8th and N. Look for my new Tailgater 1000 bbq grill/smoker.

Tailgate is funded by donating in the donation jar by the buffet line.
Lets get this party started!
Thanks, marlin GBR!
View attachment 12425 View attachment 12426 View attachment 12427
Coming to my first game in Lincoln, with my Dad (class of '62) so excited! Been there for practices, fan day, spring game, several games on the west coast (first game ever saw J. Rodgers when I was 4 yrs old), but never a game in Lincoln. We would love to swing by the tailgate and meet some fellow forum members, thanks for putting this on! Any other suggestions for the full game day experience?

images

Think of me when y'all chomping on steaks and burgers and drinking Yuenglings and such, ya bastards....:(:(

GO BIG RED!!!

Coming to my first game in Lincoln, with my Dad (class of '62) so excited! Been there for practices, fan day, spring game, several games on the west coast (first game ever saw J. Rodgers when I was 4 yrs old), but never a game in Lincoln. We would love to swing by the tailgate and meet some fellow forum members, thanks for putting this on! Any other suggestions for the full game day experience?
For sure make the tailgate, also just walk around the Haymarket area, stadium, enjoy the sites. The atmosphere is one of a kind!

Can't wait. Great way to end my vacation: Eclipse on top of a mountain looking out at the Sawtooths, a week backpacking in the Tetons, then Huskers game.

Only thing that will be missing at the tailgate is, HUSKER HOT SAUCE,
When you flying in?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back