• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Arkansas state/NU tailgate

Smoker,
I am not new to HuskerMax but I do not usually post. I prefer reading news and opinions from everyone on HuskerMax. I am a lifelong Husker fan. I grew up in Kearney and Lincoln but my parents moved to Missouri (Joplin) when I was beginning high school. That was almost 50 years ago. I now live in Lee's Summit. My name forever3 is because my wife thinks I am a 3-year old.

Smoker,
I am not new to HuskerMax but I do not usually post. I prefer reading news and opinions from everyone on HuskerMax. I am a lifelong Husker fan. I grew up in Kearney and Lincoln but my parents moved to Missouri (Joplin) when I was beginning high school. That was almost 50 years ago. I now live in Lee's Summit. My name forever3 is because my wife thinks I am a 3-year old.
:thumbsup: that was my first guess.
My 2nd guess was you were a Earnhardt fan

LMAO I still have that with my current wife. All the time at church she is volunteering me for things.

Thanks to your ventriloquist @All 'N' 011808 :thumbsup:
jose-jalapeno-o.gif

I picture @Smoker more as Walter than either Peanut or Jose.
It was a tailgate thread, so I wanted to stay on topic with food related posts and be nice to the guy who brings the food.

What you pictured is not wrong...I just thought we would wait and post Walter's picture in the Tailgate Look-a-like Thread.

index.php
f60f7108b77472d0a42aff080ec5c7a0--jeff-dunham-walter-walter-obrien.jpg

Smoker's in the Yuengling hat and shirt.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back