• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked AP's Eric Olson Quotes Nebraska Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this being an AP article too...its all over the country.....just google it.....

Maybe the timing isn't quite so odd...today was grand opening of his new bank in Kearney and they just released some news about his new monstrosity of a building in North Platte he is putting up. Seems odd I would see his name three separate times today.

I hope they treat him with class....maybe he will earn something.....

Freudian slip there, RR. Maybe he will Learn something. :lol::lol:

Truth is, Bo wants the same thing, and is busting his butt to get us there. Most importantly, he's doing it all the Nebraska way.

Last edited:

Ha ha I was typing fast and frankly pretty torked....

He is entitled to his opinion....but I guess he thinks his $$ gives him some sort of entitlement.....sad....

Yup a clean program and done with class....

Freudian slip there, RR. Maybe he will Learn something. :lol::lol:

Truth is, Bo wants the same thing, and is busting his butt to get us there. Most importantly, he's doing it all the Nebraska way.

If I was an investor in his bank I would be nervous about what a man who talks without thinking might do with my money.

And I might ask him, how does saying something publicly about a potentially controversial subject like this protect my investment and increase my return on investment? Are you focussed on banking or making yourself sound important?

I hope his investors do ask him that. They probably will, whether they are Nebraska fans or not

Last edited:

Oh and that's Olson holding the mike behind Bo in the practice report video from Wednesday on the main forum page...

Put simply, I'm incredibly irritated by the article. More to the point: I'm incredibly irritated with the timing of Mr. Jacobson's quotes. There is no doubt in my mind that he is among the many fans who have felt this way for some time. So my question is this: Why now?

As a booster of the program, a person dedicated to bettering the program he loves, why now? Why three weeks before the first game and a week into Fall Camp?

I have no problem with Mr. Jacobson's opinion. As I said, I know he's not alone. But I cannot put into words how irritated I am that he chose to voice the concerns now. If I were recruiting against the Huskers, I'd send that link to every kid we're up for.

"Every school has irritated fans, and coaches will tell you not to worry about them regarding their job safety. But Bo? Well, he's got a big problem with the boosters. He may not be there when you arrive..."

So irritated.
Entitled rich****** should keep their mouths shut!

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the article and though I think Jacobson is a dufus I have no problem with Eric Olson's reporting. It's a valid question. The media don't have to be fans.

I agree they don't have to be fans....but why now and why interview Jacobsen?

Lot of questions in my mind.....its looks like a setup and hit piece.....but that's my opinion FWIW....

I read the article and though I think Jacobson is a dufus I have no problem with Eric Olson's reporting. It's a valid question. The media don't have to be fans.

If I was an investor in his bank I would be nervous about what a man who talks without thinking might do with my money.

And I might ask him, how does saying something publicly about a potentially controversial subject like this protect my investment and increase my return on investment? Are you focussed on banking or making yourself sound important?

I hope his investors do ask him that. They probably will, whether they are Nebraska fans or not

Are you serious? lol

He should say those things to the AD not some Reporter. I personally think the whole article is BULL. I also believe the Ad probably thinks it's Bull. I sure as heck am not Banking at his Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back