• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AP Coach of the Year

In a sad, twisted way you are exactly right. Had 2017 not been the absolute train wreck that it was, we might still be stuck with Riley and Scott might be coaching somewhere else for the next extended period of time. But thanking Riley & Co.?? :O O: ;)

Well then yeah, thanks Mike for hiring Bob Diaco and wrecking the train sooner rather than later.

And yes, it's possible Riley could have won 7 or 8 this year and was retained and kept winning just enough to keep his job for years to come and we would be stuck with 7-9 win seasons tops with the same blow-out losses and no championships and then Langsdorf could have taken over....Ughh.

All the news about Scott Frost and the cohesion I see among fans has me so excited for Spring practices to start.

So true. It took several stars lining up at the perfect time to enable this to happen.

As another aside, how good does this make Bill Moos, Hank Bounds, and Ronnie Green look? Those folks reputations are built on positive events and artifacts from Nebraska students and employees. I would imagine they have a hard time paying for their own beverages around Lincoln these days. :Cheers:
Moos and SF are great hires and HB and RG are a huge reason why. Its good to be a Husker. GBR

We hired a freaken Rock Star and there's plenty of people NOT HAPPY with surge of positive PR we've been getting. I say to those folks... "Eat your hearts out"!

Congrats to Coach Frost...... well deserved!

Scott will finally be the coach that returns us to the glory years. You have to thank Mike Riley for really screwing things up this year, because if Mike gets one more year Scott is coaching somewhere else for a long time. Hip Hip :Cheer2:
He would still be at UCF next year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back