• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone else nervous about Oregon?

This is all "fodder" for the media grist mill. If SF wasn't taking the Husker job we'd long since know it. So for that Squawk-eye moron he'll most likely be :Cry: late tomorrow afternoon IMO. :Lol:

I think Frost might have given it real consideration had Oregon come calling first. But since Moos has probably been in contact with Frost in some manner since he took the job and since the deal has been done for some time now, I'm not overly concerned. But stranger things habe happened I guess. Not over until it' over.
Not over till there's a signature on the contract. Willie Taggert is an incredibly hot prospect for someone who's never won a conference title.
Can't imagine what Dr. Tom would have been able to demand if he were in his coaching prime today.

Ok, playing devil's advocate, in the very, very, very slim chance SF goes to Oregon (or stays at UCF) who do we turn to? Sumlin? Leach if he doesn't go to Tennessee? Someone else?

Ok, playing devil's advocate, in the very, very, very slim chance SF goes to Oregon (or stays at UCF) who do we turn to? Sumlin? Leach if he doesn't go to Tennessee? Someone else?

This could leave us extremely exposed. I dont even know how this would work out. I’d almost say it’d be worth it to let Bray stay interim and wait it out another year at this point. Most of our current seniors are worthless anyways so we might as well just call it good and phone in another year while we find out who we can get that can really make the difference for us.

No, and no. I believe there was a hint at who our actual #2 guy is/was floating around the forum. (His name might rhyme with Dustin Puente.)

Not over till there's a signature on the contract. Willie Taggert is an incredibly hot prospect for someone who's never won a conference title.
Can't imagine what Dr. Tom would have been able to demand if he were in his coaching prime today.

And you know there isn’t? I think the ink’s been dry for a while.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back