• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Any news coming out from the first day of Elite 11 Finals today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb da Husker

Recruit
2 Year Member
Didnt know if anyone has heard or found any news worthy articles about how the QB's fared and in particular our own Johnny Stanton and our other targets prior to Johnny being 'N'. Thanks GBR and GJS.

Brian Stumpf ‏@BrianStumpfESPN
Top power ball tosses from @Elite11 testing - Shane Morris & Johnny Stanton at 39'. #Elite11 #GoBlue #Huskers

Top vertical jump from @Elite11 testing - Johnny Stanton at 34.9". #Huskers #Elite11

Top power ball tosses from @Elite11 testing - Shane Morris & Johnny Stanton at 39'. #Elite11 #GoBlue #Huskers

Top vertical jump from @Elite11 testing - Johnny Stanton at 34.9". #Huskers #Elite11

Excellent News!! They are just getting started...hope Jonny blows this camp up! Thanks appreciate it...love to see our boys do well!!

George Whitfield Jr.‏@georgewhitfield

Ole Miss future Shark DeVonte Kincaid just blew out the field in the mental challenge tests. Highest scores (by far) ‪#QBSharkWeek‬ ‪#Elite11‬

Its very telling to see how our other targets do, as well! Gives you a good indication of what the coaches saw in talks/films of these recruits IMO.

Its what I do every Thursday and Sunday am when I find out I didnt win the lottery!

So how much does that ball actually weigh? It looks in the video as though it has quite a bit of mass, much like a medicine ball. I've never seen this drill before, thanks for posting this.

agreed, terrific post husker red, all i know is were getting a pretty good physical speciman of a qb, lets hope he has a good head for qb learning, a heart for perseverence, and the patience to stick to the plan.

agreed, terrific post husker red, all i know is were getting a pretty good physical speciman of a qb, lets hope he has a good head for qb learning, a heart for perseverence, and the patience to stick to the plan.

I think I'd rather see our guy win that mental challenge. Pretty sure Joe Montana finishes last in that power ball thing, and he turned out to be a decent QB.

I think I'd rather see our guy win that mental challenge. Pretty sure Joe Montana finishes last in that power ball thing, and he turned out to be a decent QB.

Well, I've heard a lot of talk from many on this board that some of our past failures have come because the coaches didn't change their game plans to use the strengths of the players. So, obviously, once Johnny begins to start we will incorporate more of the jump pass and shovel pass into Beck's offense.

Last edited:
Well, I've heard a lot of talk from many on this board that some of our past failures have come because the coaches didn't change their game plans to use the strengths of the players. So, obviously, once Johnny begins to start we will incorporate more of the jump pass and shovel pass into Beck's offense.

And the 13-yard power ball pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back