• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anton Gill, Louisville transfer to visit in May.

Isn't he the guy that averaged 2.8ppg?

Not sure. I know he came in against NC State in the tourney and gave the Cards some big points and a couple of steals in only a few minutes.

Last edited:

By Brian Rosenthal | Lincoln Journal Star
The Nebraska men's basketball team will host prep senior forward Mike Edwards on an official visit beginning Thursday, a source close to the program confirmed.
The 6-foot-9, 220-pound Edwards, from Westland John Glenn High School in suburban Detroit, has already visited Northern Illinois and Georgia. He's also received offers from Kansas State, Marquette, Eastern Michigan, Ball State and others. Arizona, Michigan and UCLA have recently shown interest.
Edwards is considered a late-bloomer in the 2015 recruiting class. He averaged 22 points, 12 rebounds and four blocked shots as a senior after averaging less than five points and five rebounds as a junior.

I wouldn't put to much into what the kid did last season. You never know how much a player may mature from the previous season. And, I am just using Edwards here as an example. I'd also like it if we landed him though.

My friend says he's an East Carolina lean, grew up out there and they want him bad. His family is also close by.

Will be interesting to see how his visit goes with us, I'm sure it's a lot more impressive than anything else he'll see.

More castoffs???? While things certainly couldn't get any worse, castoffs haven't, overall, seemed to help in the past.

Golly, Merle. You and Sonuva must commune regularly :stickouttongue: Am I going to have to befriend you too? :wave:

More castoffs???? While things certainly couldn't get any worse, castoffs haven't, overall, seemed to help in the past.

Hold on there. We may not like what Petteway and Pitchford accomplished last season, but I certainly think we can consider them to have 'helped' the program overall.

Hold on there. We may not like what Petteway and Pitchford accomplished last season, but I certainly think we can consider them to have 'helped' the program overall.

you are correct that TP and Pitch certainly didn't make the program worse. I think we all wish that was actually saying something though......considering the overall state of NU bball, thats not really saying much. :cry:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back