• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Andy Hoffman, founder of Team Jack, diagnosed with brain tumor

Any up dates? Hopefully, there will be a successful recovery.

The Team Jack website has an update page. Their last post was that his tumor was going to be biopsies but is not resectable. So, worrisome. You can follow on the website.

while it has been suggested this could be a metastatic tumor and while metastatic tumors are the most common brain tumors in adults, usually people have a history of cancer and metastatic disease typically doesn’t present as a large singular mass.

Very sad.

The Team Jack website has an update page. Their last post was that his tumor was going to be biopsies but is not resectable. So, worrisome. You can follow on the website.

while it has been suggested this could be a metastatic tumor and while metastatic tumors are the most common brain tumors in adults, usually people have a history of cancer and metastatic disease typically doesn’t present as a large singular mass.

Very sad.
So does this means it can't be removed surgically? Really feel terrible for this family after the hell they've gone through the past 9 years! Now this happens to his dad which is almost more than most people can handle. Those of us that are basically healthy need to count our blessings. I'm so hoping for some sort of medical miracle for this family.

So does this means it can't be removed surgically? Really feel terrible for this family after the hell they've gone through the past 9 years! Now this happens to his dad which is almost more than most people can handle. Those of us that are basically healthy need to count our blessings. I'm so hoping for some sort of medical miracle for this family.

Yes, cannot be removed surgically.

The most common primary brain tumor in adults is a meningioma. Most are benign, but can cause serious issues.

the most common malignant brain tumor in adults is a glioma, most commonly a glioblastoma. Glioblastoma (and all gliomas but especially glioblastoma) is not good.

so sad. Poor family.

Yes, cannot be removed surgically.

The most common primary brain tumor in adults is a meningioma. Most are benign, but can cause serious issues.

the most common malignant brain tumor in adults is a glioma, most commonly a glioblastoma. Glioblastoma (and all gliomas but especially glioblastoma) is not good.

so sad. Poor family.
Thanks for the info, most appreciated.

Very sad.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Team Jack website confirms Andy has a glioblastoma. I’m not surprised, but it is devastating. So bad. Such a remarkable guy and advocate for children with brain tumors. My prayers to him and his family

Team Jack website confirms Andy has a glioblastoma. I’m not surprised, but it is devastating. So bad. Such a remarkable guy and advocate for children with brain tumors. My prayers to him and his family

So sad. I guess if nothing else, I can find some hope in them starting chemo. If life was fair, this man would get to see his kids grow up and have kids of their own, while making a difference for other people's kids. We'll see how it turns out - life has a chance not to be a ****, but it's 2020.

May God grant Andy His miraculous strength and healing. May God guide the doctors, nurses, therapists, and all who are involved with his care His hands, eyes, mind, and heart as they serve Him in the care they give Andy. May He also hold this family in His hands of love and mercy. Grant them strength and confident rest. Amen!

Remember, the power in prayer is always in the ONE who hears the prayer. God is listening through the power and authority of His Spirit. Pray with confidence!

Oh, My Lord. My heart goes out to the entire Hoffman family. Please, Lord, watch over them. Prayers forthcoming. Hang in there, folks.

Add me to the prayer warriors who are praying for healing Andy. May God bless you and keep you safe.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back