• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked And the new coach at Louisville is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to reports from WHAS radio out of Louisville ...........Little Bobby Petrino is coming back to coach the University of Louisville football team. Reports also say that all young women and motorcycles have been locked up for the duration.

Um, do you happen to know the address?

This is a surprise? I think it's rather appropriate. Rick Pitino and Bobby Petrino are amazingly similar. If there is a state with two programs slimier than Louisville and Kentucky I'd love to hear your nominations.

And college football continues to slip further into the gutter where the only thing that matters anymore at most schools is the win/loss record. :(

Last edited:
Kentucky, 15 million people, 10 last names

Justified is like a documentary :cool:

Petrino :puke:

Last edited:

According to reports from WHAS radio out of Louisville ...........Little Bobby Petrino is coming back to coach the University of Louisville football team. Reports also say that all young women and motorcycles have been locked up for the duration.
That's just plain embarrassing. Doesn't Louisville care about their reputation?

If LV can bring that DB back… then we should be good to go with Sanders……….

This is a surprise? I think it's rather appropriate. Rick Pitino and Bobby Petrino are amazingly similar. If there is a state with two programs slimier than Louisville and Kentucky I'd love to hear your nominations.

Other than Petino being a cheater (how rare is that really?)...what similarities are there with Petrino?

What was it Petrino did again, just so we're clear? I remember a motorcycle ride gone bad with a hot little mistress and job hopping. Was there something else like dragging the mistress down 3 flights of stairs by her hair after body slamming her on the bathroom floor? Looks like Louisville feels Petrino paid for his mistakes and deserves a second chance. Also looks like they will stay ranked and probably make the playoffs in their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back