• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked And the new coach at Louisville is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Cantrall

Starter
20 Year Member
According to reports from WHAS radio out of Louisville ...........Little Bobby Petrino is coming back to coach the University of Louisville football team. Reports also say that all young women and motorcycles have been locked up for the duration.

I wonder how the Cardinal faithful feel about this? Obviously he can coach but having seen what he did to them, Atlanta, and Arkansas wouldn't that be enough to say not again?

According to reports from WHAS radio out of Louisville ...........Little Bobby Petrino is coming back to coach the University of Louisville football team. Reports also say that all young women and motorcycles have been locked up for the duration.

As a UL fan you should be disgusted. Bobby Petrino is a terrible man. And that's a thought I've held since long before the Arkansas fiasco. A true scumbag in every sense of the word. I hope UL never wins another game. BUT, unfortunately, the dude can coach his arse off...which is why people keep signing deals with the devil.

Greg Landry who used to be a guest on fox sports radio was on once about 5 years ago and had a whole segment on all the awful things Petrino has done in his career...including trying to steal a job away from a long time friend...something like that. A true pile of crap this guy is.

Greg Landry who used to be a guest on fox sports radio was on once about 5 years ago and had a whole segment on all the awful things Petrino has done in his career...including trying to steal a job away from a long time friend...something like that. A true pile of crap this guy is.

Easy Rambo! Tell us how you really feel!! Check the blood pressure! :chillpill:

Tommy Tuberville gave this creep his first D1 coaching job and recommended him to Louisville. Patrino then met with the Auburn AD secretly in an attempt to take the Auburn head job stabbing Tuberville in the back.Louisville deserves this guy.

Tommy Tuberville gave this creep his first D1 coaching job and recommended him to Louisville. Patrino then met with the Auburn AD secretly in an attempt to take the Auburn head job stabbing Tuberville in the back.Louisville deserves this guy.

Yep...that's the one I was thinking of

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back