• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

And now Kelly to LSU…

I get the motivation. I've long thought LSU was the sleeping giant that was just missing the right staff. I just don't know if Kelly's personality works there. It's a different animal.
LSU, basically all 50+ years of my life has been that. Until they won it in 2003, they were just an ok team. In and out of the top 25. They’ve won some, won it again in 2007, then again in 2019. Most successful 15-20 year run for them. Their problem, is the huge ups and downs. They seemingly cannot sustain success on the highest level. Great one year, 7-5 the next. One year a fixture in the top 5-8, the next year, unranked and 2-3. Kelly is a good coach, so they’ll have a chance. Not sure that’s the best fit. We shall see.

never been a BK fan... seems like a really odd fit in Baton Rouge, we shall see I guess
:Popcorn:

Yup.

It’s not South Bend.
30EE53C4-FCF5-4DC5-BE70-4AF54DD38101.jpeg

Maybe it shouldn't, but this surprises me. Kelly didn't even bother to give his assistants who are out recruiting a heads up.

"Just spoke to one assistant who saw reports on his phone tonight as he was exiting a recruit's home: "The news broke when I walked out of the house, so I look like a f----- a--hole.""

Can ya imagine being in that situation? Wonder what he did? Turn around and knock on the kid's door again or go to a bar for stuff drink...hehe.

It's cute that people think those kids he has committed from those two classes won't jump ship to LSU when he moves.

If Urb decides to take his dream job, you can bet there wont be a drop off in those classes. Hell, Fickell would probably be able to salvage quite a bit of it too.

If Urb decides to take his dream job, you can bet there wont be a drop off in those classes. Hell, Fickell would probably be able to salvage quite a bit of it too.
A lot of these guys choose where they go based on the relationships they build with the coaches, not the actual schools themselves. Sure, there will be some that will stay true to their decision, but anyone that was being sold on ND based on Kelly being there, will likely reevaluate their decision.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back