• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ameer Abdullah bringing a teammate with him tomorrow: WR Aaron Earnest

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow, seems like the others stayed with him for a few strides and then he just started flying. he would have excellent closing speed as a db.

We should know in a day or two hopefully with Ameer....visit went really, really well.....my gut says he is "N".....but we will have wait and see....

Teaser on Rivals:

Nebraska had a big opportunity to impress a talented duo this weekend when Homewood, Ala., prospects Ameer Abdullah and Aaron Ernest officially visited. From their latest reaction as the two head home on Sunday morning, it sounds like the staff succeeded

Last edited:
Visit is scheduled, as you know, for tomorrow....feeling is the Ameer is ours to lose at this point....

Rivals teaser:

Some more on his teammate:

Homewood, AL
School: Homewood HS
WR
6'1"
170 lbs.
40 time:
Visit Date: 1/14/2011

Scholarships: Kentucky, Louisiana Tech, Southern Miss, UAB, Wake Forest

He is a speed demon...:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LHohiY1hkPg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LHohiY1hkPg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Was that even him? Why does the video title say "Aaron Earnest 10.48 100m"?

He stated in the same article he was going to commit this weekend but he said he is going to go home and talk to his whole family so that they are all on the same page!!!!! He said they are very family oriented and wants the whole family to know first! He will be "N" in the next day or so if you ask me!!!
The other good news is that he doesnt think he is going to take the USC visit now. He talked to one of their coaches and with the probation they are on they can only have so many visitors! Here is what he had to say about coach Pelini:
"I actually just got done eating with breakfast with coach Pelini," Abdullah said. "The thing I like about coach Pelini, it's not always about football with him, and it's about life. He doesn't have to talk about football 24-7. You don't have to be nervous; you can talk about what's going on."

http://www.nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1177006

Looks like Ernest may get an offer....will know next week.....based on a possible non-qual commit....

Last edited:

any update on his teammate? I think his name is. . .

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back