• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Ameer Abdullah bringing a teammate with him tomorrow: WR Aaron Earnest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Visit is scheduled, as you know, for tomorrow....feeling is the Ameer is ours to lose at this point....

Rivals teaser:

Speedy receiver Aaron Earnest will be in Lincoln this weekend with his teammate Ameer Abdullah.

Some more on his teammate:

Homewood, AL
School: Homewood HS
WR
6'1"
170 lbs.
40 time:
Visit Date: 1/14/2011

Scholarships: Kentucky, Louisiana Tech, Southern Miss, UAB, Wake Forest

He is a speed demon...:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LHohiY1hkPg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LHohiY1hkPg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Just like in Texas they pick who they want and the other kids have to look elsewhere...which is fine with me....just go ask Rex Burkhead...:)

Surpirsed he isn't with Alabama...arn't they about 12 over their scolly limit? What 13? :rolleyes:

A steal for sure and perhaps these youngmen may be as well....:)

They did. I thought I read somewhere that they didn't offer him. Maybe I'm mistaken him for another guy. Either way he was a great steal. Without Burkhead in this offense.........don't want to finish the thought.

Looks like USC is making a move for Ameer too....Kifin seems to offer just about every kid we do....go figure....lets hope we blow him away this weekend and he commits negating anything USC tries to do....

Why does UnSportsmanlike Conduct want him? :p O, you mean that California team ;). I get a little nervous when we have a foot of snow on the ground when a kid visits and he is also considering those "warm weather" schools, but then I realize that even the Chargers have to play in Kansas City once in a while. We have the facilities and staff to go toe to toe with any school in the country so I hope he likes what he sees!

Looks like USC is making a move for Ameer too....Kifin seems to offer just about every kid we do....go figure....lets hope we blow him away this weekend and he commits negating anything USC tries to do....

There is so many teams in college football....coaches are going to offer the same kids at major colleges......always get a giggle when somebody brings that up.

Yeah I know to a point....but there is a pattern here....

There is so many teams in college football....coaches are going to offer the same kids at major colleges......always get a giggle when somebody brings that up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back