• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AMart

He was among the last players cut in the final cut down by Detroit last year and played well in pre-season. With this performance in the Spring league is going to get a look from someone. Thats all you can ask for is a chance.

If you can't root for Adrian Martinez, who can you root for? He has a dream and he's pursuing it. No shame in that.

As far a Martinez's NFL chances go, I myself would love to hold a clip board and watch the Number one QB take all the snaps in practice and games at League Minimum of $795,000 would be a nice pay raise for me :cool: and for Adrian
Many guys have made a lifetime of money and taken few ever snaps!!

Last edited:
As far a Martinez's NFL chances go, I myself would love to hold a clip board and watch the Number one QB take all the snaps in practice and games at League Minimum of $795,000 would be a nice pay raise for me :cool: and for Adrian

Being good enough to be on an NFL roster is something very few people can make claim to.

I'd have loved to have been good enough to play at that level, but short of that just being on a roster would have been pretty amazing, IMO.

Last edited:

In a defensive battle, Adrian leads the Stallions to a come from behind win. 5 yd TD pass with 1:04 remaining in the 4th Qtr., 20-19 Final. UFL playoffs next week!

Last edited:

Winners and Losers Of The Inaugural UFL Season​

Winner: Individual Standout Players​

In merging the leagues, only the best players were selected and the standard of play far surpassed what we saw in previous spring football leagues. When the most skilled players compete, it improves the caliber of the game across the board and the performance of individual players becomes noticeable. An increased level of athleticism, intensity, and competitiveness began to unfold as week after week, talented individuals began to distinguish themselves on the playing field.

Adrian Martinez: (Birmingham Stallions quarterback, ALL-UFL Team QB, League MVP, and UFL Championship Game MVP) Regular season: 1,749 passing yards with 15 touchdowns, 528 yards rushing on 54 carries with three touchdowns

Winner-TV Ratings:​

As expected, the Birmingham Stallions and the Arlington Renegades game drew the weekend’s highest TV ratings with close to two million viewers for Fox Sports. The well-publicized clash between the Champions of their respective USFL / XFL leagues featured several familiar returning players including the Renegades quarterback, Luis Perez, the MVP of the Championship Game, and Stallions tight end, Jace Sternberger.

Later that weekend, 1.34 million viewers watched the Michigan Panthers defeat the St. Louis Battlehawks with a thrilling last-second 64-yard field goal by their superstar young kicker, Jake Bates. The field goal was ranked the second-longest in history, surpassed only by the NFL Baltimore Ravens’ kicker Justin Tucker.

Although the opening weekend ratings were strong, would the early fan interest be sustainable? That question was answered when millions of fans tuned in each week. All season long, weekly ratings averaged 816,000 viewers across FOX, ABC, and ESPN. Even more promising, the UFL ratings reflected a significant increase over the average USFL and XFL ratings from a year ago. To put it into perspective, last year’s XFL games drew an average of 622,000 viewers throughout the season while the USFL ratings averaged a bit lower at 601,000.

Last edited:
Yep, see Dave Humm.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back