• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

AMart

He was among the last players cut in the final cut down by Detroit last year and played well in pre-season. With this performance in the Spring league is going to get a look from someone. Thats all you can ask for is a chance.

If you can't root for Adrian Martinez, who can you root for? He has a dream and he's pursuing it. No shame in that.

As far a Martinez's NFL chances go, I myself would love to hold a clip board and watch the Number one QB take all the snaps in practice and games at League Minimum of $795,000 would be a nice pay raise for me :cool: and for Adrian
Many guys have made a lifetime of money and taken few ever snaps!!

Last edited:
As far a Martinez's NFL chances go, I myself would love to hold a clip board and watch the Number one QB take all the snaps in practice and games at League Minimum of $795,000 would be a nice pay raise for me :cool: and for Adrian
Many guys have made a lifetime of money and taken few ever snaps!!

Being good enough to be on an NFL roster is something very few people can make claim to.

I'd have loved to have been good enough to play at that level, but short of that just being on a roster would have been pretty amazing, IMO.

Last edited:

In a defensive battle, Adrian leads the Stallions to a come from behind win. 5 yd TD pass with 1:04 remaining in the 4th Qtr., 20-19 Final. UFL playoffs next week!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back