• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alonzo Moore close to deciding

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSU he would commit to in a drop of a pin....I just don't think he will get an offer....

I think we have a good shot....based on the second visit....we shall see...

ANy idea how strong;\ly he wants to play close to home?

Hope he is the next recruit N.

Moore visited both us and Mississippi State in the past week, each for his second visit. I think it's down to us for his decision.

I think he's N. From what I've read, distance will not be a factor. He enjoyed camping here, and had a good visit this past weekend. Saw on Twitter that it was he and his Dad on the trip this past weekend and I think it's a reasonable thought that he's heading home to talk it over with the family and make his decision.

I think he's #6.

Me too as I said above...we have a good shot at him....

Moore visited both us and Mississippi State in the past week, each for his second visit. I think it's down to us for his decision.

I think he's N. From what I've read, distance will not be a factor. He enjoyed camping here, and had a good visit this past weekend. Saw on Twitter that it was he and his Dad on the trip this past weekend and I think it's a reasonable thought that he's heading home to talk it over with the family and make his decision.

I think he's #6.

I think the odds are becoming more in our favor of getting a commit from him....Mississippi State just had two WRs commit to them in the past couple of weeks, so there may not be any room in the kitchen for him to be a WR their....unless he was to commit as a CB....and he wants to play WR....and though La Tech is near home they can't compete with us on any level excpet for distance....stranger things have happened, but I really think he will be 'N' soon....

I think the odds are becoming more in our favor of getting a commit from him....Mississippi State just had two WRs commit to them in the past couple of weeks, so there may not be any room in the kitchen for him to be a WR their....unless he was to commit as a CB....and he wants to play WR....and though La Tech is near home they can't compete with us on any level excpet for distance....stranger things have happened, but I really think he will be 'N' soon....

Would be a nice get

I really really want this young man to be "N"! Very high character kid. Great head on his shoulder. Every team needs a guy like Alonzo. He says distance isnt a factor and that he will decide before his first game which is Sept. 2. P
ull the plug buddy!

Last edited:

Set to announce in the next couple of weeks....looking really good for Nebraska....will be surprised if he is not 'N'....still scheduled to visit fo rthe UDub game on 17 September...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back