• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ALL YOU SO CALLED HUSKER FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I singed up thinking that this was a fan site. I have come to find out that most of u don't know what that is.
A true fan will stick up for the team through thick and thin. The last few years with bo have been good 9 or 10 wins.
the players go to class and have few problems.Some of the things that are said about the players and staff make me ashamed to call myself a husker fan an be lumped in with u . Best fans in college football not u guys.

:huskerflag:.ps you suck

How cute...:rolleyes:

This one is really gonna hate the off season when we discuss the roster, potential moves, and such. Good thing this poster wasn't here during the dark ages.... :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

Context, perspective, and history. You are missing those when it comes to seeing what's going on in here.

I have been on here for around 12 years and have seen it ALL. Taken across the spectrum of the life of this site, the waters are nearly mirror calm.

Things are fine. They sky is not falling. Grab some popcorn, sit down, and relax.

I singed up thinking that this was a fan site. I have come to find out that most of u don't know what that is.
A true fan will stick up for the team through thick and thin. The last few years with bo have been good 9 or 10 wins.
the players go to class and have few problems.Some of the things that are said about the players and staff make me ashamed to call myself a husker fan an be lumped in with u . Best fans in college football not u guys.

is a "bite me" allowed?

Yes, I complain about the performance of the team sometimes, but that doesn't mean that I'm not supporting them. I sit through the blowouts, pay large sums of money to go to games. I live in Alaska and I made it to three games this year, including the Wisconsin game and I stayed in Camp Randall until the last whistle.

I don't boo in the stadium, but I think that message boards are totally appropriate forums for criticism, and I say what kind of fan are you if you don't want a national championship EVERY YEAR. I go in hoping for a National Title and even when I call a year ahead of time, I said 3 losses in the regular season prior to the beginning of this year, a real fan is still extremely disappointed in EVERY loss.

I love the way in which he "waxes poetically"!

Or maybe that's just ear wax?

Maybe he's afraid we're going to get "waxed" by the Cocks!

WAX did you not lurk before you joined?? Surely you saw what posters here are Nancy Negative. Just don't lump us all in with those folks. There are many passionate fans here and sometimes they let their emotions get the better of them. Don't let them bother you too much. Remember there are plenty here that bleed husker red.

Yes, I complain about the performance of the team sometimes, but that doesn't mean that I'm not supporting them. I sit through the blowouts, pay large sums of money to go to games. I live in Alaska and I made it to three games this year, including the Wisconsin game and I stayed in Camp Randall until the last whistle.

I don't boo in the stadium, but I think that message boards are totally appropriate forums for criticism, and I say what kind of fan are you if you don't want a national championship EVERY YEAR. I go in hoping for a National Title and even when I call a year ahead of time, I said 3 losses in the regular season prior to the beginning of this year, a real fan is still extremely disappointed in EVERY loss.

Good post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back