• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ALL YOU SO CALLED HUSKER FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAX

Recruit
5 Year Member
I singed up thinking that this was a fan site. I have come to find out that most of u don't know what that is.
A true fan will stick up for the team through thick and thin. The last few years with bo have been good 9 or 10 wins.
the players go to class and have few problems.Some of the things that are said about the players and staff make me ashamed to call myself a husker fan an be lumped in with u . Best fans in college football not u guys.

:huskerflag:.ps you suck

WAX ON, WAX OFF?? You sing?? What's your favorite song? :)

In all seriousness, don't make the mistake that some of us have made in the past... Don't let a few bad eggs ruin the board for you. Most here are great.

I singed up thinking that this was a fan site. I have come to find out that most of u don't know what that is.
A true fan will stick up for the team through thick and thin. The last few years with bo have been good 9 or 10 wins.
the players go to class and have few problems.Some of the things that are said about the players and staff make me ashamed to call myself a husker fan an be lumped in with u . Best fans in college football not u guys.

Who are these {U} guys????????????????

I for one am a {N} kind a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bummer if you got the extra years throwed in!!!!

Is there a Drama Queen Award this year?

Wow! That's a pretty broad brush you use to paint with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back