• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alabama has the potential to become average team soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'bama will still be a power. They have recruited well and they have very good coaches. Don't see much of a drop off.

Alabama loses their 4-year starter AJ McCarron at QB. That is going to be huge. They will certainly have talented players competing for his spot but no one who will be as efficient and mistake-free as he was!

In addition to McCarron and the rest of the SR's leaving, 4 underclassmen also are leaving as they declared for the draft today. Losing a 4 year starting QB is real bad but add in all the others and you are talking alot of new starters.

Saban signs about a dozen extra players each year for mini camp, so they should be fine by the time the NF...er...NCAA counts scholarships.

Kiffin is 38 years old and has already burned through three head coaching positions. Seriously, I hope he does go to Alabama. Maybe they can get Bill Callahan as a co-offensive coordinator. And Steve Pederson as their AD. They just hired a "new" guy earlier this year that is 72 after the previous AD stepped down (and then died) at age 73.

Go Bama! Roll Tide!

Kiffin is 38 years old and has already burned through three head coaching positions. Seriously, I hope he does go to Alabama. Maybe they can get Bill Callahan as a co-offensive coordinator. And Steve Pederson as their AD. They just hired a "new" guy earlier this year that is 72 after the previous AD stepped down (and then died) at age 73.

Go Bama! Roll Tide!

They can also have papa Kiffin. The Cowboys surely can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back