• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Alabama has the potential to become average team soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffen was rumored to be helping Bama prior to the bowl game.

Here is a picture of Kiffin at an Alabama practice.

9fc985fdc968e575b1db36b0ae974ecd.jpg

A very good coordinator and Saban won't let him take over the program....will be a good hire and better than Nuss who went to UM.....Hoke will be gone in a year or two

Alabama loses their 4-year starter AJ McCarron at QB. That is going to be huge. They will certainly have talented players competing for his spot but no one who will be as efficient and mistake-free as he was!

Alabama loses their 4-year starter AJ McCarron at QB. That is going to be huge. They will certainly have talented players competing for his spot but no one who will be as efficient and mistake-free as he was!
I agree, but the new QB's they got have more talent that McCarron had

McCarron had the talent during the games. He wasn't impressive with his monster arm or measurables, but that kid knew how to play and win games. I'll be interested in how the new guys fill those shoes.

A very good coordinator and Saban won't let him take over the program....will be a good hire and better than Nuss who went to UM.....Hoke will be gone in a year or two

Plus, he is an excellent recruiter.

Just to be clear, this thread was tongue in cheek. Of course Kiffin is good, if he wasn't he wouldn't get the opportunities.

He is still a douche though and his fathers "break, don't bend" defense sucks.

He may be a good coordinator/recruiter. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my program if I was an AD.

McCarron simply did not make mistakes ... he let the talent Saban recruited win the battle ... McCarron is just like an orchestra leader conducting a symphony those intangibles and experience will be virtually impossible to replace.

With their schedule next season they should be a lock to keep that string of 9 win seasons going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back