• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ajay Allen enters the portal

With all your scouting prowess and Recruiting insights Nebraska or another school could really use you on staff

Such a witty guy :rolleyes:

Let me know when something I say on the recruiting front is inaccurate

Last edited:
With all your scouting prowess and Recruiting insights Nebraska or another school could really use you on staff
Such a witty guy :rolleyes:

Let me know when something I say on the recruiting front is inaccurate
That's why I said With the insiders info and contacts you have you should be at a big time school

Well, I’ve seen plenty here in Louisiana: Marshall Faulk, Cecil Collins, Kevin Faulk, Brandon Jacobs. I knew they’d all be special. Allen is in that group.
Okay, but I tend to think of Larry Holmes who said that Rocky Marciano couldn't carry his jock strap; immodestly reverse paraphrasing John the Baptist who said he, himself, was unfit to tie a certain contemporary individual's sandals.

Last edited:

Never got to know him so won't miss him much.

We'll have 85 to consider at the appropriate time, and all the others we don't have won't help us win a single game. So I'm going to focus on the 85 once we get there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back