• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Afalava not returning Bo confirmed this AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not think it was a problem with "chemistry" during play. Instead, he did not fit Bo's culture and as a result, he is gone. Clearly, the Bo culture is not for everyone.

itdoesntmatter.jpg
It doesn't matter what you think.......Bo's culture has a lot to do with his scheme and how he runs his defense. If Afa couldn't work in that scheme, then he would be interupting those who can, thus, interrupting the chemistry. No his culture isn't for everyone....and that's good, because I don't think Bo wants everyone playing for him. Those he do, he puts them on the field.......so what was your point again..........oh, fired Bo....I get it.....;)

D B made a comment the other day saying he was surprised that he wasn't let go at the same time as Thomas brown. He must have been involved with that situation also

He wasn't. DB's comment wasn't connecting him to that incident, it was other issues that Afa had displayed up to, while, and after that point.

FWIW if he transfers to a 1A school this season he would have to sit another year and thus have only 2 years of eligibility left....I could see him going JUCO and playing and then transferring.....that would seem to make more sense....

So he was a redshirt FR and not a true FR?

SOCALRED
You mean a culture of integrity and personal responsibility, focused on school first, and learning how to play with a team within the system?

If this is the culture (I hope it is), then Moss needs to find another program. It's a blow to the defense but that kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated. He had his chance(s).

Talented kid, hopefully he gets his head on straight and makes use of it. From and attitude standpoint, we need more Michael Rose and less Jared Afalava in the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back