• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Afalava is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't then so be it....there is room....up to him now....and yeah would be a great get....

Kind of a nice position to be in. We have basically gotten our quota but obviously QL is a special player you make room for. I think we had 4 as the target number for this year but I am not sure if that was with the idea that one of those would be a JUCO. So four plus a JUCO or four including the JUCO. Really a win-win situation at LB from here.

Yup....as is the norm.....some folk just can't be happy and have to try and bring the whole house down.....yup we got a real good one with him....did you see that big hit he had tonight?

Nope, I didn't see it. I really didn't settle into the game until late in the game and by then, the announcers were talking about everything except the game. I saw him on the field once, but did not see him on the field again after that.

A shame they messed up his announcement. I guess he should have told them he was going to declare to Notre Dame, then they would have stopped the game immediately for the announcement . . . not that the're biased, of course.

Agree 100%.....

Kind of a nice position to be in. We have basically gotten our quota but obviously QL is a special player you make room for. I think we had 4 as the target number for this year but I am not sure if that was with the idea that one of those would be a JUCO. So four plus a JUCO or four including the JUCO. Really a win-win situation at LB from here.

Hammered a guy and drove him out of bounds....he didn't like the hit Afalava put on him....:) :)

Or Texas, or Florida...:) :)

Nope, I didn't see it. I really didn't settle into the game until late in the game and by then, the announcers were talking about everything except the game. I saw him on the field once, but did not see him on the field again after that.

A shame they messed up his announcement. I guess he should have told them he was going to declare to Notre Dame, then they would have stopped the game immediately for the announcement . . . not that the're biased, of course.

If he brings an attitude to Lincoln that's all I'm asking. We need defensive players who get angry and play with bad intentions. I don't see much of that currently. Hopefully these guys step all over the current depth chart or push everyone to get better.

If he brings an attitude to Lincoln that's all I'm asking. We need defensive players who get angry and play with bad intentions. I don't see much of that currently. Hopefully these guys step all over the current depth chart or push everyone to get better.
I promise you Rome will start that trend and be that guy....

Great night for NU. Great recruiting class coming in with all the young talent onboard already. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back