• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Afalava is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup.....thanks Skunk....Red Sea Scrolls has this teaser....

Jared Afalava is also now a Husker, but didn't get to announce

1017280.jpg

Last edited:

John Talman says he is checking on the grade situation, but he believes it has been blown out of proportion.

LOL....someone stated earler tonight that Talman said the academic issue is being overblown....he is not in bad shape....

I have heard its only an ACT issue....got a 17 and needs to score a bit better....

School he plays at is one of the best in Utah...saw them play a few times and they play top notch football....

Great to get a commit out of Utah....

Can't give NU too much pub with all the Notre Dame pleading going on from the booth.

Last edited:

The trolls were working hard tonight trying to stir up the "he is not going to announce because he changed his mind after the game yesterday" card all over the internet. If by some off-chance they had been correct, they would have said "I told ya so." Well, they were full of crappola. I just like to point that out for future reference when the next phoney rumor gets started.

Welcome aboard, Jared.

Yup....as is the norm.....some folk just can't be happy and have to try and bring the whole house down.....yup we got a real good one with him....did you see that big hit he had tonight?

The trolls were working hard tonight trying to stir up the "he is not going to announce because he changed his mind after the game yesterday" card all over the internet. If by some off-chance they had been correct, they would have said "I told ya so." Well, they were full of crappola. I just like to point that out for future reference when the next phoney rumor gets started.

Welcome aboard, Jared.

I just hope QL doesnt come because of his committment. I want QL bad and if we land him, what a LB class!

If he doesn't then so be it....there is room....up to him now....and yeah would be a great get....

I just hope QL doesnt come because of his committment. I want QL bad and if we land him, what a LB class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back