• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green: Six things you should know about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....

1. I battled an ankle injury early this season, but still rushed for almost 1,800 yards and 20 touchdowns. "It was a good year, and I can't complain. I had a good season and felt like I did all that I could do for my team."

2. Life has changed since last month when I chose Nebraska over Florida State, California and Texas. "It's a lot less stressful knowing where I'm going to be, and I'll be there in June to start working out."

3. I will play high school soccer for the first time this winter. "I'm a forward and it's a fun sport. I just played football, but I'm going to play soccer this year. I really don't want to run track this year and I like soccer."

4. I announced my college commitment after worship at the Maranatha Bible Church, where I'm active in the church. "God has given me everything that I have so I promised everything that he gave me I'd give back to him. My sophomore year my faith became more important to me and I grew up and woke up."

5. My brother, Andrew Green, a cornerback for the Huskers, isn't my only brother playing college football. "My oldest brother, Tony, is a running back for Alabama A&M. There are three boys in the family and we all used to play a lot of football together."

6. I'll be at the Nebraska-Texas A&M game Saturday. "It's about a 2 1/2-hour drive there from my house. I've been to a few games before at Texas A&M and it's very, very loud. It should be a lot of fun."

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/recruiting/article_c45ad490-f43c-11df-9865-001cc4c03286.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back