10 Year Member
http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/recruiting/article_c45ad490-f43c-11df-9865-001cc4c03286.html1. I battled an ankle injury early this season, but still rushed for almost 1,800 yards and 20 touchdowns. "It was a good year, and I can't complain. I had a good season and felt like I did all that I could do for my team."
2. Life has changed since last month when I chose Nebraska over Florida State, California and Texas. "It's a lot less stressful knowing where I'm going to be, and I'll be there in June to start working out."
3. I will play high school soccer for the first time this winter. "I'm a forward and it's a fun sport. I just played football, but I'm going to play soccer this year. I really don't want to run track this year and I like soccer."
4. I announced my college commitment after worship at the Maranatha Bible Church, where I'm active in the church. "God has given me everything that I have so I promised everything that he gave me I'd give back to him. My sophomore year my faith became more important to me and I grew up and woke up."
5. My brother, Andrew Green, a cornerback for the Huskers, isn't my only brother playing college football. "My oldest brother, Tony, is a running back for Alabama A&M. There are three boys in the family and we all used to play a lot of football together."
6. I'll be at the Nebraska-Texas A&M game Saturday. "It's about a 2 1/2-hour drive there from my house. I've been to a few games before at Texas A&M and it's very, very loud. It should be a lot of fun."