• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A solution for Coach Frost

Frost will get this turned around. He’s competitive and understands how to win he’s proven he can coach. Two teams Wisconsin and Ohio State have dominated the Big Ten the past five or more years. Wisconsin has done it with coaching young men up, they know who they are and what they want to do. Ohio State is a recruiting machine they do it with incredible athletes ( 9 drafted last season and 10 the year before). It’s going to take time another two to three years. I am encouraged by the size of the offensive linemen recruited. Nebraska didn’t fall apart overnight horrible coach firings and even worse hiring over twenty years put this program where it is today.
No more firing coordinators or head coaches. The right coaches are in place let’s have some patience.
patience hell! I’m about to become a patient

and the game is at 12pm... which will negate some of OSU's home field advantage. I think last years noon start played a big role in why the Huskers stayed in the game with OSU.
I don’t think so. Ohio States defense sucked last year and the Nebraska offense was dangerous at that time. If Nebraska hadn’t made so many mistakes, they’d have won the damn game.

Which outcome? The potential loss of quality recruits or losing all of the next five games.

Doubt we will lose all five, but missing out on a bowl game is a distinct possibility.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back