• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star WR Jamire Calvin is 'N' (Huskers up to #17 in Scout Team Rankings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimm is close to home now as he is from Stockton about 130 miles away so I would think it's a permanent landing place for him

Unless I'm using the wrong Stockton, Google says it is 860.2 miles from there to Pullman.

Edit: whoops, reread and noticed the other post said he landed at FSU. My apologies.

Last edited:

Unless I'm using the wrong Stockton, Google says it is 860.2 miles from there to Pullman.
Except Grimm is not going to Wazzu he de-committed and will sign with Fresno State. I made the trip many times down 99 from Sacramento to my hometown so I know the drive from Stockten to Fresno quite well

Except Grimm is not going to Wazzu he de-committed and will sign with Fresno State. I made the trip many times down 99 from Sacramento to my hometown so I know the drive from Stockten to Fresno quite well

You are correct, I immediately edited my post but not quickly enough :)

I wish him success. Very glad we have Lindsey and Spielman and I have great confidence that more receivers will be excited to play for Nebraska going forward.

can we merge this with the "please delete" thread or the "this is my last post and I'd like to say" thread in the MOF?

Sammy McKwikee get a bit trigger happy with his tweet? What's up with this kid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back