• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star WR Jamire Calvin is 'N' (Huskers up to #17 in Scout Team Rankings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I don't even know if I would go as far as saying he likes the drama. But his "support system" is pulling in way too many directions which will spell disaster the first sign of adversity if he would have ended up in Lincoln.

Agree. I'll take the hit on the class rank to avoid any drama in the Wideout room.

I'm not terribly depressed he chose WSU. This is a kid that couldn't make up his mind to save his life. Was going to be NU...then OSU, nope...decommit...chose NU...nope...rethinking. Oh, wait....WSU!

If he would have committed there is every likelihood that he wouldn't have left by the end of the first year and, as others have said, could have just been more drama than he was worth. Best of luck to you, kid!

I'm seriously confused why fans even interact with these kids. Do they honestly think that their tweet, positively or negatively, is going to impact an 18 year old kid? Guess there is growing evidence it does impact them negatively toward a program, isn't there?

If you have ever done tweeted a recruit, you need to get a clue and find a socially acceptable hobby.

Last edited:
I sure hope fans do lay off. Obviously this isn't his finest hour, but grown men having to tweet nasty things and make public pronouncements about how bad the kid is because they're butt hurt about some 17 year old's waffling is ridiculous.

I'm seriously confused why fans even interact with these kids. Do they honestly think that their tweet, positively or negatively, is going to impact an 18 year old kid? Guess there is growing evidence it does impact them negatively toward a program, isn't there?

If you have ever done tweeted a recruit, you need to get a clue and find a socially acceptable hobby.

B5Ecmp6CMAAScTO.png:large

And move out of your parents' basement.

McKeweon tweeted:
...As Calvin announces at the podium, a teammate - USC commit Hunter Echols - picks up his phone and tapes it.
Echols: "GBR fans so mad."...

Kids way too caught up in the moment instead of realizing the privilege and having humility in getting a full-ride to play football, imho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back