• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star QB Tyler Shough UOV to Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

His younger brother is in my wife's math class. He spoke very highly of Mike Riley and the city of Lincoln.

It never ceases to amaze me how widespread and 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon Husker Nation is. GBR! :Gobigred::N:

Picked up an offer from Meatchicken tonight and Wiltfong immediately put in his CB for them. Prepare for the obligatory UM ratings bump.

Picked up an offer from Meatchicken tonight and Wiltfong immediately put in his CB for them. Prepare for the obligatory UM ratings bump.
Hairball continues to follow MR and DL around to find talent. Liking him less and less...if that's even possible.

Talk about blowing up....wonder where we stand with him?

I'm pretty sure we still haven't offered him yet. That said, last I heard, he was keen on NU and hoping for an offer. Not sure what we're waiting for, but Langsdorf is the last coach I'd question as far as talent evaluation goes.

I'm pretty sure we still haven't offered him yet. That said, last I heard, he was keen on NU and hoping for an offer. Not sure what we're waiting for, but Langsdorf is the last coach I'd question as far as talent evaluation goes.

Good chance that Shough will be one of, if not the first, recruit that DL will go see.

Good chance that Shough will be one of, if not the first, recruit that DL will go see.

If it were me, he'd be the top guy on my board at this point. He should be the first stop (and quick offer) for Langsdorf during the evaluation period. Whoever the 2018 guy is, it would be nice to get him on board ASAP so Riley and Langsorf can turn their focus towards Grant Gunnell - that kid is a stud. Best QB they've been "in" on at Nebraska...heck, probably the top guy they've ever had a realistic shot at.

If it were me, he'd be the top guy on my board at this point. He should be the first stop (and quick offer) for Langsdorf during the evaluation period. Whoever the 2018 guy is, it would be nice to get him on board ASAP so Riley and Langsorf can turn their focus towards Grant Gunnell - that kid is a stud. Best QB they've been "in" on at Nebraska...heck, probably the top guy they've ever had a realistic shot at.

I like that so much that the Like button was not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back