• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star QB Tristan Gebbia is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker coaches are walking into California high schools need their own walk in music and special effects.

tumblr_n7aoz8uicm1r8f85do1_250.gif

Kr7324n.gif

I honestly believed from the get go that HCMR and staff would bring relevance back to Husker football. This is just the start gentleman... just the start imo.

Tickled would not begin to touch what I'd be if Mr. Riley returns NU to relevance. Tickled I say.

People are still talking about this!!!! Old news.......

:sarcasm:

Langsdorf + POB + Gebbia all in the QB room working together = :drool:

No one else to talk about. Not getting any other recruits from the sounds of this thread. Well, at least for a week anyway. LOL!

Carry on!

Wow. Great info, huge in a lot of ways, exrta developement time, team chemistry, adjusting to college but not with the pressure of the season on you...

No doubt. And the fact that the kid is graduating a semester early almost assures you're getting a smart one.

Josh Peterson ‏<s>@</s>joshtweeterson <small class="time"></small>Tristan Gebbia just told us on <s>@</s>USC1620 that he doesn’t plan on taking official visits to schools other than Nebraska. <s>#</s>Huskers
<small class="time"></small>

This is great news! Only bad things can happen when verbal commits take other visits. There is no upside, and the best case is you survive and retain the player's commitment. Every official visit that a verbally committed player goes on carries some level of defection risk.

The "no other visits" approach will also make Gebbia a more credible - and probably more passionate - peer recruiter. It's hard to tell others to"come join the movement" if you are still going to take other OVs.

This is great news! Only bad things can happen when verbal commits take other visits. There is no upside, and the best case is you survive and retain the player's commitment. Every official visit that a verbally committed player goes on carries some level of defection risk.

The "no other visits" approach will also make Gebbia a more credible - and probably more passionate - peer recruiter. It's hard to tell others to"come join the movement" if you are still going to take other OVs.

Agree. IMO if a recruit is already committed to a school but wants to take more O-visits to other schools then they are not truly committed to the school but rather simply using the school as a placeholder because they think they just might find a better 'girl' somewhere else. I guess we call those 'soft commits'. They want to make certain they always have a chair to sit on in the 'musical chairs' game. As long as they currently have a chair to sit on, they're willing to jump on another chair as long as it's available to jump on.

All's fair in Love & War .....and recruiting ain't too far behind.

Agree. IMO if a recruit is already committed to a school but wants to take more O-visits to other schools then they are not truly committed to the school but rather simply using the school as a placeholder because they think they just might find a better 'girl' somewhere else. I guess we call those 'soft commits'. They want to make certain they always have a chair to sit on in the 'musical chairs' game. As long as they currently have a chair to sit on, they're willing to jump on another chair as long as it's available to jump on.

All's fair in Love & War .....and recruiting ain't too far behind.

Well said and unfortunately true.

Calm down. So far, neither has shown the ability to lead the Huskers anywhere. Still too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back