• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

Westside beat Bellevue West last night 49-0.
Kaelin finished 11-of-28 on the night, with 66 of his 162 yards coming on one play to fellow Nebraska recruit Dae’Vonn Hall in the opening quarter. But soon after Hall exited the game with an apparent injury. The big strike was his only catch of the night.

Kaelin finished 11-of-28 on the night, with 66 of his 162 yards coming on one play to fellow Nebraska recruit Dae’Vonn Hall in the opening quarter. But soon after Hall exited the game with an apparent injury. The big strike was his only catch of the night.
Westside D line must have been destroying Bellvues OL

I wonder if it is becoming a tough decision for rhule. Here you have a 4 star qb who is looking more and more overrated every game he plays, and is probably not the best in the state at the moment. but yet he seems to be a glue guy for the class. this team feels like it needs a clean sweep of the qb room.

Honest question, Based on film or wins and losses. Saw both play Kearney and I take Kaelin but want to know why you think that. Supporting cast makes such a difference.
No HS QB should ever go for a 1 third competition rate. That and Kaelin is not a good enough runner.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back