• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

I live in Atlanta and Nick Chubb/Sony Michel made a great thunder and lightening combo last year. I've seen Mills and he is legit. Him and Washington could be deadly.

I’ve only seen highlights of Mills and he certainly shows himself as that bruiser-type RB, but does he have much for shiftiness? It’s something that’s really helped Ozigbo this year. He’s shown the ability to make tacklers miss.

I’ve only seen highlights of Mills and he certainly shows himself as that bruiser-type RB, but does he have much for shiftiness? It’s something that’s really helped Ozigbo this year. He’s shown the ability to make tacklers miss.

He ran for over 700 yards as true Frosh at GA Tech before he had the issue that saw him depart for a JUCO. Thus he has shown he can play at the P-5 level. Not to mention he has over 1,000 yards rushing this season. He will be a great fit in the offense.

Dude is for real. I wouldn't be concerned about his ability. Just hope he comes here with a mindset to work and be part of a team.

He ran for over 700 yards as true Frosh at GA Tech before he had the issue that saw him depart for a JUCO. Thus he has shown he can play at the P-5 level. Not to mention he has over 1,000 yards rushing this season. He will be a great fit in the offense.

Dude is for real. I wouldn't be concerned about his ability. Just hope he comes here with a mindset to work and be part of a team.

My post was less about his previous stats at Georgia Tech and at GCCC (which we have all read or heard about) or about his ability and more about the style of runner he is. The highlights I’ve seen from him are Dive after Dive after Dive after Dive for Paul Johnson.

My post was less about his previous stats at Georgia Tech and at GCCC (which we have all read or heard about) or about his ability and more about the style of runner he is. The highlights I’ve seen from him are Dive after Dive after Dive after Dive for Paul Johnson.

Just my opinion but he is a prototype B1G 'back and should do well following Ziggy in that roll

Just my opinion but he is a prototype B1G 'back and should do well following Ziggy in that roll

Agreed, he certainly has the frame to run the ball 25+ times and to wear a defense down. He seems to shed tackles well from what I saw. Curious to see if he's got that ability to make a guy miss in the backfield or in the hole. If he's another version of Devine, we'll be very lucky.

I just hope his Juco coach doesn't hurt him with too many carries. I saw he had 44 carries in one game

He's certainly been getting a large number of carries. Hoping that Maurice Washington bulks up this spring and summer - being able to give him 15-20 carries a game next year would be great. He's obviously a real threat and it will cut down on Mills' number of carries, also.

He's better than Ozigbo. JMPO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back