• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

If I were the Husker coaches and i intended to re-recruit Watt in two years, I would have "suggested" he redshirted this year. I'd think they'd rather he were a 3-to play-3 redshirt sophomore rather than a junior if indeed he was going to try and get to Lincoln eventually.

Do JUCOs have the benefit of the 4-game rule for redshirting?

“Going into any game, it's never a secret what Garden City plans to do.

"We are going to run No. 4 and No. 26," Head Coach Jeff Sims has said repeatedly.

Even with the game plan in full view for opponents, they still can stop it. Saturday afternoon epitomized that premise.

Dedrick Mills rushed for 240 yards and three touchdowns, Charles West totaled 237 and three scores, and the second-ranked Broncbusters destroyed overwhelmed Fort Scott 57-17 at Frary Field. It was the second time in program history that a pair of running backs rushed for 200 yards in the same game. Incidentally, both have come in 2018.

Mills carried the ball 27 times; West 18. In total, the Broncbusters produced 511 rushing yards, the second highest, single-game mark in program history.“

Listened to the game, mills had 30 carries at halftime and sounds like a beast with consistently breaking tackles on first contact

Last edited:

44 carries? In a game they won by 36 points? Good on Mills for holding up and being able to handle that workload.

How many touches does he have on the season? I can only hope for his sake that his body can recuperate from that type of workload. 44 carries seem excessive no matter how good of a player he is.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back