• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* RB Rahmir Johnson is N!

How good was their starting running back that this guy couldn't get many carries his junior year?

Wow . . . If nothing else, running back recruiting is BACK!!!

Great get. And . . . looks like there is more out there if we need it, but my guess is RB recruiting is done and we tell quality talent that the room is full at the "N".
Winning is coming back also. Nebraska is not only going to win, they are going to become a force again.

One service has him at a 4.6 40. That's not too fast for his small size, but I suspect Abdullah wasn't much faster in high school. You can make up for average 40 time at RB with quickness and explosiveness like Abdullah did.

Wow . . . If nothing else, running back recruiting is BACK!!!

Great get. And . . . looks like there is more out there if we need it, but my guess is RB recruiting is done and we tell quality talent that the room is full at the "N".

Seems like Johnson is going to be slotted more for the Duck-R spot like Miles Jones. If I were Frost, I'd take another one if that guy is John Bivens or someone of that caliber. Nebraska loses two guys after this year, their top guy is a junior and Tre Bryant is an unknown quantity. JMPO, but I'd add another player. It's nice that their best recruiter, Held, can start to focus on other spots now too.

Seems like Johnson is going to be slotted more for the Duck-R spot like Miles Jones. If I were Frost, I'd take another one if that guy is John Bivens or someone of that caliber. Nebraska loses two guys after this year, their top guy is a junior and Tre Bryant is an unknown quantity. JMPO, but I'd add another player. It's nice that their best recruiter, Held, can start to focus on other spots now too.
Yeah, there is a lot of talent still on the board at RB. Nice problem to have. Of course, Johnson is capable of playing other positions. Hmm . . .

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back