• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* On3 Top 300 Texas DL Carlon Jones. N

I mean, there are always exceptions, not just at Nebraska, but at other schools as well. However, data shows that for the most part, stars matter. Bottom line is is, we can't miss out on talents like this and keep acting like it's no big deal.
and the exceptions always seem to happen at Nebraska?

A guy being targeted by Ohio State was processed out? That's your theory?
In his press conference Rhule alluded to the numbers being tight and if a guy wanted to visit somewhere else, that was fine but his spot might not be safe. When this came down I kind of thought this might be what he was talking about.

A guy being targeted by Ohio State was processed out? That's your theory?
Well, essentially he is correct if NU decided him pushing back his commitment date and visiting other schools was a reason "let him go" as MR said in his press conference. But please continue as i'm confident you have the best theories.

Yeah but that’s the attitude fans have had for the past several years and it hasn’t worked out too well for us. Say what you want, but missing out on a 4* is a big deal.
No doubt, you always want to get guys that other big schools are looking at. If you lose him to Ohio State, Bama or Georgia, you likely lose a pretty good player.

No doubt, you always want to get guys that other big schools are looking at. If you lose him to Ohio State, Bama or Georgia, you likely lose a pretty good player.
There's a lot of good talent evaluators out there, it comes down to staff money and current state of the program.
The kids know this staff has it going on

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back