• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* On3 Top 300 Texas DL Carlon Jones. N

I will be careful here because this gets close to the no Politics,No religion rule,But it amazes me How many people Blame God for Their PERSONAL decisions. It's a Convenient way to avoid being accountable for your decisions. Sometimes Circumstances are totally out of your control,99% of the time that's not true. You ask for a pay raise and your Boss says No so you go find a different Job Don't Blame God,Thats your decision and your right.
I don't think he is blaming God, but I get your point

I will be careful here because this gets close to the no Politics,No religion rule,But it amazes me How many people Blame God for Their PERSONAL decisions. It's a Convenient way to avoid being accountable for your decisions. Sometimes Circumstances are totally out of your control,99% of the time that's not true. You ask for a pay raise and your Boss says No so you go find a different Job Don't Blame God,Thats your decision and your right.
Yep Deion said God told him to take the Jackson State job and two years later God changed His mind and told him to go to Colorado. It had NOTHING to do with the 500k vs 5 million salary:rolleyes:

Still a net gain for NU today with adding Brix and losing Jones, but Jones is a big loss.

I think Rhule alluded to it in his press conference today... rumblings are that Jones wants to go visit OSU. OSU has been pushing his visit date back so he wanted to potentially delay his signing until he was able to have that visit. We more or less said thanks but no thanks particularly given where we're at with our scholarship limits and with the guys we have coming back. Jones post was worded incredibly strange either way

From the article:

The big interesting piece of info he dropped is that a big time quarterback in the portal is going for $1 million to $2 million, “just so we are on the same page” he added at the end of his answer. “There are some teams with 6 or 7 million dollar players playing for them.”
That answer and the way he said it surely makes it appear that Nebraska is not one of those programs and probably does not appear to be working in that direction.

This is where I am at. I don't want mercenaries running our team. Transfer players generally are looking for playing time. To be asking for millions before you step on the field is just wrong. I'd rather opposing teams eat us than being eaten internally. Let them spend the cash, it won't last forever...

There is no such thing as odd man out at NU. Especially a 4 star. The kid sees the future of NU and it isn't bright.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back