• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* OL Grant Brix Update Visiting For Iowa Game/On Commitment Watch

The flip-flop between Nebraska and Oklahoma continues, and this weekend the Sooners will get another chance to work on the four-star offensive lineman from Logan (Iowa) Magnolia. It seems like the Huskers have taken a slight lead in his recruitment, but it truly feels that each time he visits either Norman or Lincoln that school takes the lead. There is also word that Brix will still take a late-season visit to Kansas State as one of the nation’s best offensive linemen works toward a decision.

The flip-flop between Nebraska and Oklahoma continues, and this weekend the Sooners will get another chance to work on the four-star offensive lineman from Logan (Iowa) Magnolia. It seems like the Huskers have taken a slight lead in his recruitment, but it truly feels that each time he visits either Norman or Lincoln that school takes the lead. There is also word that Brix will still take a late-season visit to Kansas State as one of the nation’s best offensive linemen works toward a decision.

One of the more different recruiting stories I can ever remember

Suspect the final decision will not be announced until NSD

Why do you think he will announce so early? If he doesn't enroll in January he can let it ride until June.

I kid I don’t know that…but wouldn’t rule it out. How tight was the 18 wheeler packed with bills?

Last edited:

I have no idea how you get that impression from him
Has he committed yet? Said he was going to before his season, his season is over and still no commit and is traveling back and forth to his favorites a lot. Nothing wrong with it, kids like attention, and if it really helps to make his decision fine. IMO, it appears he is enjoying the process, which is fine. No knock on him, lighten up Sker. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back