• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* OL Grant Brix Update Visiting For Iowa Game/On Commitment Watch

Brix has his season end tonight, losing to the mighty Woodbury Central Wildcats, from Moville. Logan Magolia's only loss during the regular season. My nephew is on this team. Brix will have more time on his hands to finally chose Nebraska .
So is he really that tall or we find out in the all America game he's actually ½ shorter?

So is he really that tall or we find out in the all America game he's actually ½ shorter?
Lol
I didn't get to see the first game, but my brother wasn't all that impressed. Big dude. If he played both way, and small school, he probably did, he didnt have much impact defensively. If he's the best in the state, you'd think they'd line up and run behind him all night. And they are a,run team. But WC Wildcats beat them 40-14, or so. Now, WC is a,good TEAM. But no projected P5 players to be found. Been to the semifinals the past two seasons. I'm guessing, besides Brix, LM may be short on talent.

Lol
I didn't get to see the first game, but my brother wasn't all that impressed. Big dude. If he played both way, and small school, he probably did, he didnt have much impact defensively. If he's the best in the state, you'd think they'd line up and run behind him all night. And they are a,run team. But WC Wildcats beat them 40-14, or so. Now, WC is a,good TEAM. But no projected P5 players to be found. Been to the semifinals the past two seasons. I'm guessing, besides Brix, LM may be short on talent.
Well Mr Brix should do his hometown right and not make it a trip to see him play

Woodbury Central ahead of Logan Magnolia at halftime 21~0.

Not impressed with Grant Brix. Not sure what he did to get the attention. He's going up against smaller boys that won't play beyond high school.

Lol

On the other hand, Ben Stille was not impressive the 5 or 6 times I saw him at Ashland-Greenwod.

I think linemen in HS are somewhat hard to gauge as to how good they are.

On the other hand, Ben Stille was not impressive the 5 or 6 times I saw him at Ashland-Greenwod.

I think linemen in HS are somewhat hard to gauge as to how good they are.
Yeah, my untrained eye doesn't see much. Dude is big , and looks quick. I'm more impressed with Brix at nose tackle on defense. WC is having the defensive tackle opposite Brix when he's on offense, drop to his belly at the snap. I think it's confusing Brix

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back