• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 3 Conferece Championship Games in 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you are a supporter of Bo or not, and whether you are of the opinion that he hasn't done anything to warrant being our head coach since he hasn't won one yet, as a Husker fan enjoy this. Success like this doesn't happen to college football teams very often, and it's something we need to appreciate. Off to drink my socks off at Union Bar!

I hadn't thought of it that way but you are right. I still say we won the game against UT, regardless of what the officials say. Third time is the charm.

Whether you are a supporter of Bo or not, and whether you are of the opinion that he hasn't done anything to warrant being our head coach since he hasn't won one yet, as a Husker fan enjoy this. Success like this doesn't happen to college football teams very often, and it's something we need to appreciate. Off to drink my socks off at Union Bar!

In Gering???

Abso-freaking-lutely!!! Bo Big Red!!!

I'm getting tired of these ABC/espn dweebs saying we haven't been to a championship game since 1999. And no one corrects them.

Its amazing that one really poor year (last year) makes you forget that we were coming off of back to back championship games. 3 out of 4 is impressive to say the least. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm and Bo and co can bring home a trophy.

I'm getting tired of these ABC/espn dweebs saying we haven't been to a championship game since 1999. And no one corrects them.

I went on a long rant when that chic said that. You do this for a living and you cant get your facts straight? nice.

It is an accomplishment, and the more you make it the more of a chance you are going to win one. Win this one and this program has taken another step under Bo that he can hopefully use to close a good recruiting class and build some good momentum.

I wish that Pelini guy would get his act together and learn to coach football. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back